Thread ranking medals, Are they changing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of eggs... I've been finding small white solid plastic eggs in my back yard since Easter. Figured the neighbor kids were tossing them. Was mowing earlier this evening, found a new one. Didn't want to mow over it, picked it up to toss it towards the bin, it broke in my hand. It was a bird egg. Wondering if I interrupted one of my friendly yard snakes dinner.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of eggs... I've been finding small white solid plastic eggs in my back yard since Easter. Figured the neighbor kids were tossing them. Was mowing earlier this evening, found a new one. Didn't want to mow over it, picked it up to toss it towards the bin, it broke in my hand. It was a bird egg. Wondering if I interrupted one of my friendly yard snakes dinner.
Very possibly.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha! The yolk's on you.

I was literally shell-shocked...
:drunk2:
tenor.gif

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a momma lined snake that lays a clutch under my shed every year. Between the birdhouse, rabbits, and those snakes, I have a pretty weed free/bug free back yard.
Turkey, raptors, owls and possums keep our yard bug free. Its a really big yard, almost 4 acres. When a couple dozen turkey a day make a sweep through the yard, you know there is nothing left alive behind them but grasshoppers. Raptors and owls take care of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom