threaded 10-22 barrel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can buy a threaded barrel as long as the length is over 16" correct? Are there any laws/ regulations concerning threaded barrels that I am not aware of? I was wanting to get one for my stock 10/22. I might be interested in a suppressor somewhere down the line and was wanting to keep all of my options open.

BeRotten

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can buy a threaded barrel as long as the length is over 16" correct? Are there any laws/ regulations concerning threaded barrels that I am not aware of? I was wanting to get one for my stock 10/22. I might be interested in a suppressor somewhere down the line and was wanting to keep all of my options open.

Yes and no. The overall length has to be greater than 16". It doesn't have to be all barrel. It can be a flash suppressor or in the case of the barrel in the link below, a cage for a suppressor. If a suppressor is in your future, it might be worth a look.

http://www.tacticalsol.com/products...page=flypage.tpl&product_id=39&category_id=22

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes and no. The overall length has to be greater than 16". It doesn't have to be all barrel. It can be a flash suppressor or in the case of the barrel in the link below, a cage for a suppressor. If a suppressor is in your future, it might be worth a look.

http://www.tacticalsol.com/products...page=flypage.tpl&product_id=39&category_id=22

The flash suppressor or "cage" like you mentioned above must be permanently attached in order to count for the barrel length.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have a Gunsmith, down here in Altus, who threads all of my 10/22 barrels - including the ones for the Charger. Very nice work for only $25! .... :)

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you are still searching for another Charger Barrel I have a 6" threaded with the rear sight on it. Price is $75. PM me for email addy and pix.

Latest posts

Top Bottom