THREE MORE BANKS - STOCK TRADES HALTED - PLUNGING

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
check eBay, or any coin dealer. There all over eBay. You haven’t seen one (pre 1964) because there not in general circulation. They have a silver value. Unlike the coins now (are worth nothing) not even the value of the metal they are made of. Silver and gold are going up and dollar purchasing power going down. When the dollar fails, which would you prefer? Also available are 1oz. Silver coin bullion. Gold is a store of value if you have “excess“Dollars . The value of almost all assets will go down with the dollar, but silver and gold have been the original “money” since the Romans. All else is just currency and everyone in history has failed on average every 40-50 hrs. We’re over due, and it’s happening. If you own gold and silver bullion and If nothing happens, then you have made money because gold and silver are going up (have been since 2008) but purchasing power of the dollar has gone down A lot.
Yeah, the dollar is sucking right now, but how do you turn that gold into something you can buy a commodity with? That is what I don't understand. You can't convert it into currency if currency is in the tank like Venezuela.
I have a crap ton of old silver coins we got from FIL that passed away and threw his coins into boxes, lot of boxes over the years. Some may have numistic value as a collectors item, but when I posted some on here previously, I was told they would only be bought for the value of the silver. Pounds of Morgan Silver dollars and so on.

Fade2blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_20230503_225720_01.jpg

Bravo1413

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They want a CBDC, it could be something else, that‘s what this is about. let’s say you have 1000 dollars now, and you buy gold. The dollar continues to go down. Gold goes up to 2000. A new “currency” comes out. You can now buy 2000 of the new currency which you purchase your commodities. If you keep the dollar, your 1000 goes to near zero and bread is 22.50 a loaf.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They want a CBDC, it could be something else, that‘s what this is about. let’s say you have 1000 dollars now, and you buy gold. The dollar continues to go down. Gold goes up to 2000. A new “currency” comes out. You can now buy 2000 of the new currency which you purchase your commodities. If you keep the dollar, your 1000 goes to near zero and bread is 22.50 a loaf.
If the new currency is barter only, how do you use that gold to buy anything? Nobody in a SHTF like Venezuela can buy anything with their currency which is worthless. When does the new currency come for those that held gold in that country? There has been no new currency that has been developed that I'm aware of that is backed by gold. The US has even went off the gold standard which is why our currency is suffering for one reason among other issues.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, I think we have a lot of miscommunication here, and it doesn’t seem to be going anywhere. You have a nice evening.
Sorry, I just don't understand the gold and silver to gain wealth unless it's buying gold low and selling it higher for gold. I hear a lot about it on the radio when listening to different programs, and keep wondering why that would be a good investment?
I'm just looking for the reason why I should retain the coin silver I have or just dump it into the banks coin counter and take the money.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, I just don't understand the gold and silver to gain wealth unless it's buying gold low and selling it higher for gold. I hear a lot about it on the radio when listening to different programs, and keep wondering why that would be a good investment?
I'm just looking for the reason why I should retain the coin silver I have or just dump it into the banks coin counter and take the money.
I would definitely.

Latest posts

Top Bottom