Time to boycott Goodyear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Read this very closely with this in mind. Large corporations like this generally DON'T manufacture or produce their training materials.

I don't know about that, especially when it comes to HR. I have a family member who is in HR for Walmart. She doesn't have technical skills in PC, so she asks me to create slideshows and graphics for her markets all the time. It doesn't seem that HR is something large companies would risk to outside influence. Why pay another company for something you can easily do in house?

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Goodyear says employees can wear items in support of police !

“I deeply regret the impression it has created and want to clarify Goodyear’s position,” Kramer said. “First, to be clear, Goodyear does not endorse any political organization, party or candidate. We have a longstanding corporate policy that asks associates to refrain from workplace expressions in support of any candidate or political party.

“Second, Goodyear strongly supports our law enforcement partners and deeply appreciates all they do to put their lives on the line each and every day for our communities,” Kramer added. “We have proudly supplied tires to police and fire personnel for more than 100 years and that relationship is foundational to our company.”

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/goodyear-clarifies-policy-maga-police-trump-boycott

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
^^I'll count that as a win for our side, even if the offending slide was just at one location.
Hopefully this will send a message.

Still haven't heard a way for us to fight back without boycotting companies and hurting the workers.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
5f3eca6418470.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom