Time to boycott Goodyear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
What if this event really was against the company policy and the CEO's wishes; created by a liberal in the HR office at that local plant?

Then they should fire that MF and make a public apology and mea culpa and make it 100% clear what the situation is.

From what I've seen, they tried to backpedal and say it was a misunderstanding but more evidence has come out to refute that. So... eff 'em.

I am over it, I literally give no schitts about these woke BS companies caving to a terrorist organization like BLM. Time for an American renaissance of common sense, tolerance, personal responsibility and some public accountability.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2020-8-21_7-54-19.jpeg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Then they should fire that MF and make a public apology and mea culpa and make it 100% clear what the situation is.

From what I've seen, they tried to backpedal and say it was a misunderstanding but more evidence has come out to refute that. So... eff 'em.

I am over it, I literally give no schitts about these woke BS companies caving to a terrorist organization like BLM. Time for an American renaissance of common sense, tolerance, personal responsibility and some public accountability.
There is literally no possible way for agreeing with this any more than I do. Also this will never happen if we just quit bitching about it and "move on". Very well put!

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Don't get me wrong, I totally agree, it was brought up earlier about not hurting the little guys to get back at corporate, just trying to consider the whole picture.

In that Blaze vid that was posted, Beck said something like if the employees won't rise up against it, then the rest of us will have to.
Truth in that, I also understand how standing against the woke mob can get you fired and your life ruined.

Overall I think the backlash against the woke is starting, and I hope it's shock and awe.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure why the radio hosts are acting like this is the only USA tire co. There are lots of other USA made tires:

Cooper has four manufacturing facilities in the United States and all the following tires are made here:
•Cooper A/T3 XLT
•Cooper Zeon LTZ
•Cooper Discoverer H/T Plus
•Cooper Discoverer SRX
•Cooper Discoverer S/T Maxx
•Cooper Discoverer STT Pro
•Cooper Discoverer HT3

Many Nitto Tires Are Made in the U.S.:
•Nitto NT555 G2
•Nitto Motivo
•Nitto Ridge Grappler

All of Mickey Thompson’s Rugged Truck Tires Are Made in the U.S.: