Time to boycott Goodyear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you guess who uses Goodyear and haven't won any of the last 99 races?
e1lAR4bn.jpeg

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't remember who the hell we're suppose to be boycotting and who we're not, so I'm not boycotting anyone anymore. Don't buy Goodyear tires anyway, so I guess I could pretend I'm boycotting, otherwise, count me out.

If anyone thumping their chest about boycotting Goodyear was sincere and committed instead of just virtue signalling, they pretty much wouldn't be able to shop anywhere. The list of anti-gun, anti-Trump, pro-social justice movement companies is very long.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why, yes they are. Assembled in the USA from parts sourced from all over the world just like every other auto manufacturer does.
True. A number of parts assembled in the US can be called made in the USA. WalMart is a fraud as is GM. Send vehicles to the us with cab and chassis (for trucks) and all but the body on cars. That's what our Gov agreed would be made in America although 80% of the big bucks parts are done over seas. This agreement goes to everything you buy. Love seeing MADE IN AMERICA on clothing. How many bule bell, wrangler or clothing/apparel factories do you see here. Almost none and those get all their material from overseas.
This is our chance in making things here again

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True. A number of parts assembled in the US can be called made in the USA. WalMart is a fraud as is GM. Send vehicles to the us with cab and chassis (for trucks) and all but the body on cars. That's what our Gov agreed would be made in America although 80% of the big bucks parts are done over seas. This agreement goes to everything you buy. Love seeing MADE IN AMERICA on clothing. How many bule bell, wrangler or clothing/apparel factories do you see here. Almost none and those get all their material from overseas.
This is our chance in making things here again
That's just not ever going to happen unless people are willing to pay lots more for those things.....and they are not willing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom