Time to Get Onto the Waiting List???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if you can unfold that thing at 60 mph? 'Cause I want to see the look on that tailgater's face when I take off and he can't stay on my butt.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I noticed the rear wheels spinning in flight. Wonder if the tread is aggressive enough to add a bit of extra “oomph” to the cruising speed ;)

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or, is the prop and wheels "tied" in some way? Although, I would think that the wheels would have been turning much faster.
If that were the case, wouldn't the prop likely be turning when the wheels are driving it on the ground? Unless there was some sort of clutch that disengaged the prop while on the ground, but what would the purpose be of having the wheels turn in the air if you can disengage them?

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stupid wet dream. You still need a pilots license, and a runway.
Anything that's built from materials light enough to fly would not hold up well to the pounding of public roads.

Now if you lived half a mile from a small airport, maybe.

Plus; people have a hard enough time managing vehicles in two dimensions, most would not do well with 3.

Latest posts

Top Bottom