Kudos to Braum's dude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, I'm waiting on my food at Sonic at Mustang rd and I40, right next to a Braums. I see a kid in an apron run out to a truck that's trying to get onto Mustang rd after leaving Braums. Kid gives the driver something and then runs back to the store. Don't know if it was debit card or what.

It was good to see a kid hustling and putting in a little extra effort. Worth an atta boy smile.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The place we recently bought had a bunch of junk metal. I found a young man that wanted it. He came by and I found out he was a senior in High school, worked full time at a local Grocery Store and mows grass and on top of it he hauls junk metal to sell. And then I got a bigger surprise, his girlfriend who is a senior works full time at Braums and part time at a Dollar Store and helps him haul junk. Talk about young hustling kids!

And then an even bigger surprise the second time they came back after I drug up more metal. I found out why they are working so hard, it is to send her to college first then he will get to go!

Damn near broke me hearing their goals and what they have been doing since getting their drivers licenses!

High School, full time jobs and part time jobs and they been doing it since 16 and they are Seniors this year. There are young men and women out there still hitting it hard! With goals!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honest to God guys I think there are more kids like these than we realize. It's just easier to focus on the spoilt little shits because they irritate us.

I know of 2 young couples -- house full of babies, not college educated, but working their asses off ... Why?? They want what we all wanted at that age -- the American Dream. I sure hope there is some left for them to get because I worry that they are gonna have a rougher time of it than we ever even thought of ... This is NOT the world we grew up in.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will say there is a massive difference in kids here versus kids where I came from. My daughter had a friend over and we all sat down for dinner. I asked her a question and she set her fork down, and looked me in the eye to answer my question. And it wasn’t anything heavy, just something to do with school or something. That type of engagement in a conversation I am not used to from kids . It’s refreshing

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The place we recently bought had a bunch of junk metal. I found a young man that wanted it. He came by and I found out he was a senior in High school, worked full time at a local Grocery Store and mows grass and on top of it he hauls junk metal to sell. And then I got a bigger surprise, his girlfriend who is a senior works full time at Braums and part time at a Dollar Store and helps him haul junk. Talk about young hustling kids!

And then an even bigger surprise the second time they came back after I drug up more metal. I found out why they are working so hard, it is to send her to college first then he will get to go!

Damn near broke me hearing their goals and what they have been doing since getting their drivers licenses!

High School, full time jobs and part time jobs and they been doing it since 16 and they are Seniors this year. There are young men and women out there still hitting it hard! With goals!
Good money in junking!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, I'm waiting on my food at Sonic at Mustang rd and I40, right next to a Braums. I see a kid in an apron run out to a truck that's trying to get onto Mustang rd after leaving Braums. Kid gives the driver something and then runs back to the store. Don't know if it was debit card or what.

It was good to see a kid hustling and putting in a little extra effort. Worth an atta boy smile.
American KIDS are just as good as they ever were, they just face FAR MORE LEFT WING PROPAGANDA, AND TRAPS, than we did!! I'm not at all sure how well I would have fared facing the same obstacles they face? Every kid wants to fit in with their peer group, and most peer groups fall for the left wing crap TAUGHT on TV and in schools!! When the chips are down, we will see the TRUE YOUNG AMERICANS EMERGE!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom