Today at work...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I busted over $1 million in tracked sales for the fiscal year....:respect:

Love it....

That's outstanding considering the number of transactions that probably was for you, good job.

Too bad you are so far away, I need to order an Anderson door this year...

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1$Million in sales is impressive, but ^ this ^ is in fact a superhuman feat. Congrats to you both.

Not if you get the American Standard Champion 4 toilet, can flush 18 golf balls, the beast is un stoppable, literally, I have one I know..

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's outstanding considering the number of transactions that probably was for you, good job.

Too bad you are so far away, I need to order an Anderson door this year...

Need some advice just drop me a line, would be more than happy to help.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not if you get the American Standard Champion 4 toilet, can flush 18 golf balls, the beast is un stoppable, literally, I have one I know..

I could use one of those for my 6 year old son. He's already becoming quite the master at filling it to the rim.

Part of the problem is he doesn't use toilet paper... at least not in the conventional sense. He carefully binds and wraps the delicate sheets around his hand until he has what what resembles (in both strength and appearance), a Kevlar® 'bale' of TP with which he assaults the Klingons.

I'm considering hiring a trainer for an Olympic bid in a future event.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i could use one of those for my 6 year old son. He's already becoming quite the master at filling it to the rim.

Part of the problem is he doesn't use toilet paper... At least not in the conventional sense. He carefully binds and wraps the delicate sheets around his hand until he has what what resembles (in both strength and appearance), a kevlar® 'bale' of tp with which he assaults the klingons.

I'm considering hiring a trainer for an olympic bid in a future event.

roflmao...

Latest posts

Top Bottom