US debt just downgraded

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No worries, only double digit real inflation, gas prices on the rise again, supply chain is screwed up, I know this first hand dealing with orders of commodities daily, large qtys of appliance orders are taking on average 2 months now, special order windows and doors 2-4 months.

Yellow freight shut down 30,000 out of work,

dart container in ada laid off over 100 people earlier this year and there are talks of more to come. I worked there for 23 years and can say that during a recession plastic plates and bowls sold like crazy, this time around due to oil costs and other increases in manufacturing I am told its not the way it once was.

Groceries have more than doubled in price, I am a single guy what used to run me $50-$60 a week is now over $120. Do not know how families do it,

Utilities have increased, last seasons heating bills were nuts.

Theres more but you get the idea, but hey others will be along to tell you its normal, happens all the time, you just hate biden etc etc etc.

Folks need to open their eyes, we are screwed and it aint getting better anytime soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom