Tom Coburn has passed away

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He actually read constituent email and replied too. I doubt anyone does that anymore.
Imhof doesnt, thats for sure. I all ever get from that turd is lame form response letters.

Lankford is a stooge of Imhof. Imhof says dont do it and he doesnt.

Coburn has been missed since he left office, at least by me. One of the few that called it like it is on fed spending BS

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No stories. We are actually somewhat related by marriage, and there are some really nice folks that I love too much to tell many stories. A bit of a story that sort'a relates to OSA concerns the night a squirrel got loose in their home, well after bed-time, and the chase through the house with a broom and a shotgun. You would have to know his wife to really appreciate the story at it's fullest.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He was one of the few good ones and we need a host of them right now. It is sad news and I wish his family the comfort of our Lord.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spouse and family are fine. Plans are not ready for publication as
I understand at this time.

One of the things I always admired about Tom was his was of making people feel at ease with him, so he has friends from all over the world.

I was one of many to have been blessed by knowing Tom.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn’t agree with every decision he made as a rep/sen but I never once felt his decisions were based on anything but the public interest. I agreed with him more than just about anyone else who went from OK to DC and That he didn’t change once he got there.

Pour one out in his honor, because we’ll not likely see another one like him for a long time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom