Top Shot - Season 4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always enjoyed the shooting part of the show, never cared much for the squabbling part of the show. Ain't too fond of Mr. Teeth either. He just tries way to hard to look way too serious. But the guns and the shooting outweigh the other stuff, so yes, I'm ready for the new season.

I'd sure like to see some cap and ball revolvers on the show, make the contestants load them on the clock then shoot for score.

B

Bullet78

Can't wait for it to start and this your a pro contract thrown into the mix... Should be good as long as they don't have any idiots this year... Like the guy last year that walked off the show cus he was gonna get beat... What a sore loser...

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't a local fella get 3rd last season?

Yes. He made it really far. We rooted for him all the way.

Pulp, we talk about Colby's teeth here all the time. If you were playing a drinking game, and took a shot every time he drew his lips back to expose his clenched, un-naturally white teeth, you would surely die of alcohol poisoning.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh boy! More late night soap opera's!

All kiddin's aside it is fun to watch to see what kind of match they'll come up with.
Some of the guns are really cool also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom