Top ten reasons to vote Democrat.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heck I, and others like me have faced discrimination all my life. I do not see anyone forcing anyone else to cater to my needs and wants.

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Notice in these threads how the naysayers go straight to perverted thoughts.....

I'm no naysayer. Yes the bathroom bills are the next step by the LGTB crowd Houston is not the only place with them.

Again I really could care less about gay marriage, gays make up around two percent of the population, it is not a major issue with me. Honestly I would have no problem voting for a pro gay marriage conservative as long as they were truly fiscally conservative. My point was that a candidates or parties stance on gay marriage does not matter because the judges will overrule any laws passed by the people anyways.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do the anti-gay marriage people also support the Patriot Act? I'll vote for any politician that promises to get that POS shut down.

I'm always amazed that the gay haters base their stance on bible verses but forget that they should just love thy neighbor and leave the judging to God.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I say we get ride of all those pesky PC handicap parking spots, bathrooms and cripple ramps. Talk about mandated catering to needs/wants.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm no naysayer. Yes the bathroom bills are the next step by the LGTB crowd Houston is not the only place with them.

Again I really could care less about gay marriage, gays make up around two percent of the population, it is not a major issue with me. Honestly I would have no problem voting for a pro gay marriage conservative as long as they were truly fiscally conservative. My point was that a candidates or parties stance on gay marriage does not matter because the judges will overrule any laws passed by the people anyways.

Brilliant logic. No slippery slope there at all. Ever been to Europe? or out of the country in general?

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This kind of topic illustrates the violent tendencies of the major political factions in this country. Libertarians generally believe that violence is only justified in defense against those that start it's use, while conservatives and liberals tend to believe violence is justified for defense, offense, to make people do what you want, to stop people from doing things you think are "unfair," or just about anything else, as long as you can get a big enough mob to support it, or at least enough political pull from your special interests.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Notice in these threads how the naysayers go straight to perverted thoughts.....

No kidding. Those who rely on stereotypes and cliches about the LGBT community should look into some of their parades, and other public gatherings. Totally wholesome family stuff.
We should get the schools to bus our kids to the LGBT parade in Tulsa, too bad an Fransisco's so far away.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No kidding. Those who rely on stereotypes and cliches about the LGBT community should look into some of their parades, and other public gatherings. Totally wholesome family stuff.
We should get the schools to bus our kids to the LGBT parade in Tulsa, too bad an Fransisco's so far away.

There is some pretty vulgar things children probably shouldn't be seeing at the Frisco pride parades.....

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is some pretty vulgar things children probably shouldn't be seeing at the Frisco pride parades.....

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

Agreed, plus i still can't believe this country allows the Irish to stay! Seriously, those parades are nothing but drinking and debauchery. They even turn rivers GREEN! Based on the few examples I see per year, i have decided that all the irish are the same and are therefore bad.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh and lets not forget to judge those people who go to Mardi Gras. Seriously, have you ever actually seen what those girls to do get those beads? WOW

Latest posts

Top Bottom