Top ten reasons to vote Democrat.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My god you people will never shut up about that fawking queer cake. You act as if it's the one and only infringement on the imaginary Lobertaritainia you live in. WHAT AN OVERREACH! Have you ever walked out your gotdamn front door? The government tells you what to do every second of every day. But yeah, refusing to bake a cake for some queers is the anti-Rosa Parks moment of or time. They told us we had to feed lunch to "coloreds" 50 years ago. I know some of you still aren't over that, but it's still real.

I'm so sick of gay marraige. I support it, but we're winning. No matter what side you're on...it's over. Too many people of all faiths and beliefs are starting to agree we should treat gays like humans. It's over. I tell liberals to shut up about it all the time because we won this one.

The weird demographic of aging homophobes and lolbertarians and Duck Dynasty "Christians" are not gonna stop keep this Gay Train from rolling as young people and the majority faiths get on board.

A place the left is losing is Roe v. Wade, but talking about that isn't as cute as talking about two twinks getting dressed up nice and holding hands, so the left is essentially going to let a minority movement chip away at that one. Liberals are *******. The right is winning thar battle right now.

Queers? They're here. Get used to it. People have been shacking up with their same sex fawk buddies since we came down from the trees. I'm so sorry a FOR PROFIT wedding chapel is not the same thing as a church. That must be hard to swallow. That's what...he said?

The rights you give up for choosing to drive a car on public roads are scarier than the rights you give up for choosing to bake cakes or perform drive-thru weddings.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
RidgeHunter, nice post; but why stereotype entire groups of people? What about the Medal of Honor recipients who are liberal? Regarding abortion vs. gay rights, I wonder which issue is more threatening to religion, and how that plays into political popularity?

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any gay who wants to be able to get married yet also wants others forced to provide goods or services to him is a pathetic hypocrite. For the very same reason they have a right to choose to form a relationship with each other, everyone else has the right to choose NOT to form a relationship with them. Way too many of them want freedom for themselves, force for everybody else. If I was a less principled guy, I might regret supporting their cause, despite their activities being distasteful to me, when so many of them go and **** on everybody else's freedom after they get the freedom they want.

The right to refuse service isn't about "sincerely held religious beliefs" or profit vs. non-profit -- it is about maximizing freedom, and banishing force from human interaction. Ultimately it is about civilization -- the most civilized society is the one with the least amount of force in it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom