Top ten reasons to vote Democrat.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have been all my life, I just can not do days. The discrimination sucks though. Can not go see most movies, restaurant choices are some fast food, Denny's or IHOP. Doctors and dentist expect you to wake up in the middle of your normal sleeping hours and come in to see them. Then want you to tell them what is wrong and usually my brain is not functioning on all cylinders during the day so they get about half the problem. Good job, pretty much forget it. Those are just some of the problems we night people face.

Yeah, they tell me I have some kinda delayed sleep crap. They also told me good luck with that, not much you can do.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, they tell me I have some kinda delayed sleep crap. They also told me good luck with that, not much you can do.

Same here and sleeping aids do not work for me either. In fact a take most sleeping pills and I am wired up for at least 24 hours.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:clap3: Bravo, bravo, bravo...great argument. Have you tried calling your political representatives about creating a bill? :clap3:

Nah I am going to do like all the other special interest groups and get a small group together. We will whine, lie, and get usefully idiots to fight for my "rights" instead of looking for ways that respect everyone's rights.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah I am going to do like all the other special interest groups and get a small group together. We will whine, lie, and get usefully idiots to fight for my "rights" instead of looking for ways that respect everyone's rights.

Unlike some others, I'll just deal with it. When everyone is "special", no one is. We can just spend time and money catering to the 2 percenters because that's Democracy....waaaaaaaaait, WUT?

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obviously not being able to get a hair cut at 2am is the same as not being able to get married at all.

You bear your cross and I'll carry mine. Who appointed you to decide what is important? I could care less who marries who, as I think the whole institution of marriage, as it exists today, is idiotic. There is only ONE logical reason to get married: kids.

If your damned government didn't fingerbang every single thing on the planet this would not be a problem.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Regarding the civil rights of LGBTs, what are some ways that would respect everyone's rights?

What about EVERYONE'S civil rights? Not finding the term LGBT in the Constitution, and anyone can just say "I'm homosexual, you can't prove it, so give me some free shite and change the rules because I said so." They would get a lot more respect from me if they would stop whining and pull some good old-fashioned Civil Disobedience.

There are bigger issues. This is just a distraction. All this for 2%?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All this for 2%? No tyranny of the majority? No mob rule? What kind of America is that?

And let's face it. It really isn't all that much. What do you imagine that it's costing you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom