Tornado Preparedness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife is hooked on the voice this is the first year we have watched it. Damn them for putting this show on after the superbowl.

Anyways during the commercial the weatherman on Channel 2 was just talking about the storm around Nowata and tellign people not to wait on the sirens they needed to go to an interior room right now. (I am saying a prayer for the people in the path of this storm, be safe). Anyways he said go to an interior room use a winter coat or blanket as cover to protect your self. Then he instructed people to don a bicycle helmet for protection. He just said it again. Ohh and he also just said to keep and eye out until this storm peters out.

I am not sure why this stikes me funny, but it does. So I want to see pictures of of everyone tornado preparedness helmets. I am guessing some folks on here have helmets that put bicycle helmets to shame.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife is hooked on the voice this is the first year we have watched it. Damn them for putting this show on after the superbowl.

Anyways during the commercial the weatherman on Channel 2 was just talking about the storm around Nowata and tellign people not to wait on the sirens they needed to go to an interior room right now. (I am saying a prayer for the people in the path of this storm, be safe). Anyways he said go to an interior room use a winter coat or blanket as cover to protect your self. Then he instructed people to don a bicycle helmet for protection. He just said it again. Ohh and he also just said to keep and eye out until this storm peters out.

I am not sure why this stikes me funny, but it does. So I want to see pictures of of everyone tornado preparedness helmets. I am guessing some folks on here have helmets that put bicycle helmets to shame.

I have a picture somewhere of RidgeHunter in this exact attire.

Latest posts

Top Bottom