totally creeped out!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can relate. :D There was a place up in Spencer that was supposed to be a bunch of satanists or something. Other than my friend getting shot at up there once, it was just a good place to get the girls to sit a little closer..... :naughty:
That place was actually in Okc. It was on the south side of NE 63rd between Douglas and Post Road.

It had a Spencer mailing address, so everyone thought it was in Spencer. When I worked at Spencer PD we would get calls about devil worshippers and gatherings. Limited by jurisdiction, all we could do is refer the calls to OCPD.

Before Halloween we would get lots of reports about black cats missing or stolen and we suspected that they were being taken there for their rituals.

There was a rash of large grass fires in that area around 2005-2007. The house was burned to the ground during one of them.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That place was actually in Okc. It was on the south side of NE 63rd between Douglas and Post Road.

It had a Spencer mailing address, so everyone thought it was in Spencer. When I worked at Spencer PD we would get calls about devil worshippers and gatherings. Limited by jurisdiction, all we could do is refer the calls to OCPD.

Before Halloween we would get lots of reports about black cats missing or stolen and we suspected that they were being taken there for their rituals.

There was a rash of large grass fires in that area around 2005-2007. The house was burned to the ground during one of them.
Yep, I went to Jones and we got dumped there as freshmen for our initiation to HS and we dumped some freshmen there for the same reason.

My dad was at OCFD 27s when it was burned down, but I dont remember any stories making me think he was on shift when it burned. No one was too awful upset when it was gone.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

purple church, Wilshire not 63rd

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
anyone ever have that feeling and not know why? i got called out at 0430 to a site just south of the little community of vernon okla. this morning, when i got out to unlock the gate i got an over whelming feeling of dread and i was spooked. was there til about an hour after sun up and never shook the feeling.

now i'm a big boy and been hunting all my life, sittin in the woods for hours waitin for sunrise and never had this happen before. anybody else?
Might have been about the time 80 GOP senators vorted for the vaccines database LOL

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, I went to Jones and we got dumped there as freshmen for our initiation to HS and we dumped some freshmen there for the same reason.

My dad was at OCFD 27s when it was burned down, but I dont remember any stories making me think he was on shift when it burned. No one was too awful upset when it was gone.
Who is your dad? I spent 3 years at old 27’s in the eighties.
purple church, Wilshire not 63rd
Yep. You’re right. Brain fart.

Latest posts

Top Bottom