Tragic: Every Single Bump Stock In Nation Suddenly Lost In Boating Accident

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Isn't the 34' NFA Act a circumvention of the 2nd Amendment? Shouldn't we celebrate ingenuity being used to circumvent unconstitutional usurpations?
Yup

If you’re half decent you can mimic full auto fire with a semi-automatic. If you’re really good you can outrun a full auto. Let’s ban all semi-auto firearms. I know my boy Mightymouse is on board.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't banned anything. Machine guns have been regulated since 1934. Devices like the bump-fire stock, which mimic full auto fire while attempting to circumvent Federal law, have just been banned by Mr. Trump's DOJ. My fingerprints cannot be found on any of this.
But you condone it.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't the 34' NFA Act a circumvention of the 2nd Amendment? Shouldn't we celebrate ingenuity being used to circumvent unconstitutional usurpations?
Congress, even back in '34, is empowered to pass legislation. The NFA of 1934 is Federal law. Should we celebrate ingenuity used to circumvent Federal law? I don't think so.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fudd's with their pea shooter and or hunting rifle are as bad or worse than a liberal.. It comes across as not smart enough to know that their hunting rifle or pea shooter will be next in line.. Give an inch and they take a mile.. The process of being disarmed is underway..
It's depressing to see division amongst us, The flippen liberals can ban together and make stuff happen yet we pick, pick on whatever isn't our cup of tea.. What a Shame..

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congress, even back in '34, is empowered to pass legislation. The NFA of 1934 is Federal law. Should we celebrate ingenuity used to circumvent Federal law? I don't think so.

It is NOT empowered to violate the Constitution and BoR, yet it routinely does. You’re saying that you support Congress violating the Constitution. I think your support of that is wrong.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is NOT empowered to violate the Constitution and BoR, yet it routinely does. You’re saying that you support Congress violating the Constitution. I think your support of that is wrong.
All I said was, Congress is empowered to pass laws in this country. If you don't like the laws they pass, or think the laws they pass violate the Constitution or the BoR, or the Magna Carta, or Robert's Rules of Order, that is your problem, not mine.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All I said was, Congress is empowered to pass laws in this country. If you don't like the laws they pass, or think the laws they pass violate the Constitution or the BoR, or the Magna Carta, or Robert's Rules of Order, that is your problem, not mine.
LOL, you’re supporting the usurpation of the Constitution and by extension of your opinion regarding Trump’s fiat ban, the rule of law and separation of powers. That is most definitely YOUR problem, not mine. :rolleyes:

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, you’re supporting the usurpation of the Constitution and by extension of your opinion regarding Trump’s fiat ban, the rule of law and separation of powers. That is most definitely YOUR problem, not mine. :rolleyes:
Get most of your exercise by jumping to conclusions? Learn more about yourself by putting words into other people's mouths?

For the record, this is what I said about bump stocks: "If every single one of them were dumped in the Pacific Ocean, the world would not be a whit poorer for it." See the word "ban" in there somewhere? Reading is fundamental.

Latest posts

Top Bottom