Trail Cam Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something I haven’t seen in a while.😳
IMG_1981.jpeg

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK enough is enough life really ain't fair!
:)

And of course I'm on call for Jury Duty for October and November . . . and have limited days off after starting a new job earlier this year.

I'm just hoping to see one or two of these brutes during legal shooting hours. I'm planning to go out tomorrow evening for a sit. But the wind won't be right to get setup where this feeder is located. I'd be in an enclosed elevated blind, but I don't know that I want risk blowing this spot up just yet. Besides, these guys usually show up 30 minutes after dark most of the time.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:)

And of course I'm on call for Jury Duty for October and November . . . and have limited days off after starting a new job earlier this year.

I'm just hoping to see one or two of these brutes during legal shooting hours. I'm planning to go out tomorrow evening for a sit. But the wind won't be right to get setup where this feeder is located. I'd be in an enclosed elevated blind, but I don't know that I want risk blowing this spot up just yet. Besides, these guys usually show up 30 minutes after dark most of the time.
o that sucks hopefully a short trial ! yea the bigger they get the smarter they are it seems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom