Trail Cam Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hirschkopf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Flock of Red-wing Blackbirds in flight. They landed at another feeder, but this photo is more interesting.
IMG_5410.jpeg

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kind of on topic.

As I have stated before, I run a LOT of cameras. I think right now that I have 17 or 18 total that I use and all but two are Browning, non-cellular. Well, I finally bought one on November 30th that was a dud. It was not taking pictures or videos consistently and I would go check it and nothing was there except me pulling the card, if even that. Then the next time it would have pictures. Very weird.

It was too late to return it to Macks PW (where I bought it) so I sent it to Browning under the year warranty. Expecting the worst, I received it back today (on Sunday) from Browning and they said they were able to replicate the issue and replaced the camera.

My point in posting this is, their customers service was really good and I wanted to share. I called them and they suggested I sent it in for warranty. I have to admit, I expected to get it back saying nothing was wrong with it but they took care of me. If you are in the market for a non-cellular, remember this issue and how they resolved it. I am sold on them.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kind of on topic.

As I have stated before, I run a LOT of cameras. I think right now that I have 17 or 18 total that I use and all but two are Browning, non-cellular. Well, I finally bought one on November 30th that was a dud. It was not taking pictures or videos consistently and I would go check it and nothing was there except me pulling the card, if even that. Then the next time it would have pictures. Very weird.

It was too late to return it to Macks PW (where I bought it) so I sent it to Browning under the year warranty. Expecting the worst, I received it back today (on Sunday) from Browning and they said they were able to replicate the issue and replaced the camera.

My point in posting this is, their customers service was really good and I wanted to share. I called them and they suggested I sent it in for warranty. I have to admit, I expected to get it back saying nothing was wrong with it but they took care of me. If you are in the market for a non-cellular, remember this issue and how they resolved it. I am sold on them.
I've decided to get rid of three cameras I used for the first time this year and switch to Tactacam.

I may still use some of the SpyPoints scattered around, but they won't necessarily be my main cameras.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kind of on topic.

I have about 16 of the Brownings and had a similar experience with their customer service. I had others before getting into the Brownings the others couldn’t compare. Love the 6 battery models.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kind of on topic.

I’ve posted before that I’ve been running the same Browning Strike Force cameras for probably around 15 years, and they’ve been great. I’m glad to hear customer service treated you well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom