Trail Cam Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got an email from Herd360 about a sale, and I’m going to be buying at least two more of these solar panels. I bought two to try about a year ago, and of all the solar systems I’ve tried on cell cameras, these are hands down the best….not the cheapest but best. With the price of lithium AA batteries, they’re really a no brainer.
https://www.herd360.com/products/so...0-for-cellular-and-non-cellular-trail-cameras

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tripod made it through the winter. I feel bad for her, she is always alone.

IMG_2429.PNG

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Three legs? Anyway, she's always on the cusp of whatever small group is there. And she looks healthy. Just how nature intended.
Yep, three legs. I have seen her off and on over the last few years. Mostly in this one camera and only once in another camera about 200 yards away.

She is never with "friends" and never has a fawn in the spring. Just living life and chillin.

Hirschkopf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got an email from Herd360 about a sale, and I’m going to be buying at least two more of these solar panels. I bought two to try about a year ago, and of all the solar systems I’ve tried on cell cameras, these are hands down the best….not the cheapest but best. With the price of lithium AA batteries, they’re really a no brainer.
https://www.herd360.com/products/so...0-for-cellular-and-non-cellular-trail-cameras
Thanks for letting us know about the sale. I'm going to order three panels with mounts/straps and am considering daisy-chaining with my current Reconxy panels, to ensure at least one is working. That would allow me to remove the 12 internal lithium batteries in the cameras and replace with desiccant to help prevent moisture damage (which already killed one camera).

Latest posts

Top Bottom