Transfer FFLs in Broken Arrow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Do these people and/or Reddog have a brick and mortar store with daily hours of operation?

His house is brick and mortar, some wood but a lot of brick. He has hours, on a daily basis, mostly in the evening.

On an unrelated note he probably has a store of Mortars....

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too much man love in this thread.

i479.photobucket.com_albums_rr155_OldFart_57_Wheres_My_Pole_zps7bd6bce7.jpg

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did a few transfers with B.A.N.G. over the years before I got my FFL, and even after I got my FFL he still helps me when he can. All around good guy to deal with.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I was looking for FFL Reddog, and then another FFL BANG. I finally realized it's the same outfit.

I talked to Patrick today. Super nice guy and very helpful. He'll definitely be my FFL in the future.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I was looking for FFL Reddog, and then another FFL BANG. I finally realized it's the same outfit.

I talked to Patrick today. Super nice guy and very helpful. He'll definitely be my FFL in the future.

He's the man! Oh yeah, if you're wondering, the guy on the left in the photo above is doing it wrong....

Last edited:

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Absolute second best thing about BANG is that the hours of operation coincide with the hours you don't have to be at work. Patrick is cool like that. Glad you went that way.

This thead is 100% RD. Nobody even mentioned anybody else. EPIC WIN.

Latest posts

Top Bottom