Trump Admin Names Gun Makers, Retailers Essential Businesses Nationwide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is great news. I wouldn’t doubt that some of these places still force them to close. I mean who is gonna do anything about it? Just like these places being “sanctuary’s” for illegals, nothing is done about it. I want to know why that hasn’t been stopped. Trump was able to get bump stocks illegally banned but he can’t stop these places from protecting illegal criminals? Something is wrong here.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is great news. I wouldn’t doubt that some of these places still force them to close. I mean who is gonna do anything about it? Just like these places being “sanctuary’s” for illegals, nothing is done about it. I want to know why that hasn’t been stopped. Trump was able to get bump stocks illegally banned but he can’t stop these places from protecting illegal criminals? Something is wrong here.
Seriously? The sanctuary city issue has been handled nicely by Trump. I takes awhile for these things to work their way through the courts.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - President Donald Trump’s administration can withhold millions of dollars in law enforcement funds from states and cities that refuse to cooperate with federal immigration authorities, a U.S. appeals court ruled on Wednesday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ds-from-sanctuary-jurisdictions-idUSKCN20K2P0

Latest posts

Top Bottom