Trump announces US withdrawal from UN arms trade treaty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-announces-us-withdrawal-from-un-arms-trade-treaty
By Adam Shaw | Fox News
Published 7 hours ago

"President Trump announced Friday that his administration is withdrawing the U.S. signature from the U.N. Arms Trade Treaty, in response to concerns from gun rights activists that it could impinge on Americans’ right to bear arms

“Under my administration we will never surrender American sovereignty to anyone, we will never allow foreign bureaucrats to trample on your Second Amendment freedom and that is why my administration will never ratify the U.N. trade treaty,” Trump told an audience at the National Rifle Association's annual meeting in Indianapolis."...

Last edited:

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-announces-us-withdrawal-from-un-arms-trade-treaty
By Adam Shaw | Fox News
Published 7 hours ago

"President Trump announced Friday that his administration is withdrawing the U.S. signature from the U.N. Arms Trade Treaty, in response to concerns from gun rights activists that it could impinge on Americans’ right to bear arms

“Under my administration we will never surrender American sovereignty to anyone, we will never allow foreign bureaucrats to trample on your Second Amendment freedom and that is why my administration will never ratify the U.N. trade treaty,” Trump told an audience at the National Rifle Association's annual meeting in Indianapolis."...
So what he’s saying is, We’ll just trample your rights with our own govt.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't agree with everything that President Trump does but you can bet it will beat anything that the leftist gun grabbers/haters would do if they were in control. With the posts that I have made on Clinton, Swalwell, Buttigieg, Harris, etc. you darn well know that the leftist gun grabbers/haters will never stop their love affair with the infringement of 2nd Amendment Rights and the doing away with gun ownership by law abiding citizens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom