Trump for Nobel Peace Prize?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"South Korean President Moon Jae-in has shaken off a suggestion that he receive the Nobel Peace Prize, saying that U.S. President Donald Trump "can take the Nobel prize" as long as the Koreas receive peace in return."
http://abc7.com/politics/south-korean-president-trump-can-take-the-nobel-prize/3409511/

sounds like he really believes he deserves it
giphy.gif

Looks like we got one lol.....

giphy.gif

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, how about giving an award for doing the job you were hired to do rather than a "participation" award like they gave O just after he was elected and had done nothing.
Sadly, I can't help but think that "O" got his for skin color. :/

And no, I'm not racist. I believe wholeheartedly in equal treatment for equal ability, experience, and attitude. Quotas... not so much. :drunk2:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump has a lack of social skills and it's evident, he's made some major errors but in his short time in office he has done more than Obama did in eight years and Obama got the Peace Prize for doing absolutely nothing and he carried it out for eight years. Trump was instrumental in the Korean summit, he didn't take any prisoners and told Jung Un that in certain words. He didn't try and payoff the N Korean leader by giving them more oil or wheat-etc as previous presidents because he was different-he isn't a politician. Trump has some significant lack of a lot of things but he still doesn't bear watching as much as Obama did, Obama was well, for lack of better words, treasonous and treacherous and he still is...
and I'm not racist either, i didn't care if Colin Powell, Allen Keyes or Bill Richardson got in, it's whether one can do the job properly not talk a good talk-they have to be able to walk the walk also. Words are cheap. For all I know, Trump can't even hold a dinner fork properly but that doesn't matter, can he do the job? So far he has.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sadly, I can't help but think that "O" got his for skin color. :/

And no, I'm not racist. I believe wholeheartedly in equal treatment for equal ability, experience, and attitude. Quotas... not so much. :drunk2:

Strangely enough, the man they love to quote Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. also believed in this, but no one cites that “content of their character” portion of his “I have a dream speech.”

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well Obama got one in advance and never delivered. I say we see if Trump's actions actually result in a treaty between the Koreas and peace actually happens. If so, he will have actually earned it. Just getting them to the table isn't enough, even though it's way more than Obama ever did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom