Trump nominated for Peace prize.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not even sure what the hell it's for anymore, I'm not a fan of Trump or Obama but when you can get an award while simultaneously killing a bunch of brown people in places people haven't heard of, I feel like it demeans the award.
Who you like Burnie?

Magmaviper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who you like Burnie?
There isn't a party or person that has run that aligns with all of my beliefs. For one example, I think that the healthcare system is ****ed and needs to be redesigned one way or another, but at the same time I'm not going to vote for someone that has a good idea for the above that thinks my 2nd amendment rights should be stripped away. So I'm immediately in a tough situation with just those two ideals

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There isn't a party or person that has run that aligns with all of my beliefs. For one example, I think that the healthcare system is ****ed and needs to be redesigned one way or another, but at the same time I'm not going to vote for someone that has a good idea for the above that thinks my 2nd amendment rights should be stripped away. So I'm immediately in a tough situation with just those two ideals
I'm with you no one is perfect. But some have better ideas or vision for the country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom