Trump for Pres?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe that if Obama is elected for a second term it will be the end of free elections in the USA. I believe there will be some occurrence that will cause the institution of Martial Law and Obama will suspend the Constitution indefinitely.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure." Thomas Jefferson.

In my opinion,this is what will happen if Obama wins the 2012 election.
I hope to God I am wrong but......

YMMV

Funny thing is, the left was saying the same about Bush not so long ago. They were wrong too.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
did anybody watch the debate last night between ron paul,herman cain,tim pawlenty, rick santorum and gary johnson? herman cain smoked em. i don't think hes electable but he says all the right things.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only caught a couple of minutes of it, but was impressed by Pawlenty. Any politician that admits he was wrong about something is a breath of fresh air.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I learned from last night's GOP debate: The dumbest questions were saved for Gary Johnson, Ron Paul has accepted that the media will paint him entirely different from what he says, Tim Pawlenty really likes the words "I" and "me", Rick Santorum seemed confusingly like Pawlenty, Herman Cain is a neo-con that also doesn't mind running a scam or two, and Fox News has already chosen a Pawlenty/Santorum ticket.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I only caught a couple of minutes of it, but was impressed by Pawlenty. Any politician that admits he was wrong about something is a breath of fresh air.

I didn't get to watch the debate yet, my understanding is that he admitted being wrong about cap & tax. That's a biggie that had the potential to bury our already sick economy and I question his judgement. Did he never read in the papers how oil prices can prevent a recovery?
A president has to be a person of sound judgement.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't get to watch the debate yet, my understanding is that he admitted being wrong about cap & tax. That's a biggie that had the potential to bury our already sick economy and I question his judgement. Did he never read in the papers how oil prices can prevent a recovery?
A president has to be a person of sound judgement.

He admitted he was wrong but only in thinking it might be a good idea. He says he pushed for a study of cap and trade, but the study proved it was a bad idea. If that is correct, to my mind it shows he is thinking and not just jumping on any hairbrained idea that comes along. That is what I want in any politician, think an idea through, find out the plus and minuses BEFORE doing it.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He admitted he was wrong but only in thinking it might be a good idea. He says he pushed for a study of cap and trade, but the study proved it was a bad idea. If that is correct, to my mind it shows he is thinking and not just jumping on any hairbrained idea that comes along. That is what I want in any politician, think an idea through, find out the plus and minuses BEFORE doing it.

I did a search on Pawlenty and crap and trade. Every article mentions his support, not that he was trying to learn more.
I would vote for him before any Demonrat, just not too crazy about him. There are mistakes and then there are MISTAKES, his was of the latter variety.

Latest posts

Top Bottom