Trump is right again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump was not the surveillance target, Manafort was. Kislyak was. Trump claimed he was the surveillance target, you have to stretch pretty far to to credit Trump with telling the truth based on what has been published.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump was not the surveillance target, Manafort was. Kislyak was. Trump claimed he was the surveillance target, you have to stretch pretty far to to credit Trump with telling the truth based on what has been published.
You'd have to be pretty obtuse to assume the entire operation at Trump Tower was anything other than a counterintelligence op against the Trump campaign. The FBI went to Team Trump to discuss the opposition research done by the former GCHQ agent. Did they do the same with their concerns about Kislyak? They had in the past for others. I think the answer to that is if they had, we'd have heard about it already. They'd better have proof they did, or this is Watergate all over again. :(

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You think they wiretapped Trump tower to only hear what was incoming and outgoing on Manafort's phone? They don't gun for the little guys, they want the big game and big game was and still is Trump. Any analogy or twisting the truth to say it was only Manafort they were tappings is liberal foolishness and that person who would believe that is ignorant enough to believe anything submitted by the media and the government. The wiretapping was ordered-they don't just go out and wiretap someone's office for the fun of it.
As for me, it's going to be a long time before I trust my government and the media again. We've all been played as fools-and they in fact said that Americans were fools when they were coming up with Obamacare. Always question the government when they come up with something that they say is going to be good for you, it usually isn't and it usually puts money in someone's pocket-and it isn't yours. There is no integrity or honesty within the heart of thieves.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"You think they wiretapped Trump tower to only hear what was incoming and outgoing on Manafort's phone?" Actually, yes I do. I think the law enforcement professionals that act on FISA approved warrants do their best to stay within the bounds of that which is permitted by the warrant.

That being said the whole idea of secret courts is appalling to me. The trashing of the Fourth Amendment after 9/11 was a crime. The representatives that voted for those laws violated their oaths to defend the Constitution of the United States.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Quote:
violated their oaths to defend the Constitution of the United States. Sounds like Obama for eight years. Sometimes for public safety rules are broken but Obama did it to effect his "fundamental change to America" program.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"You think they wiretapped Trump tower to only hear what was incoming and outgoing on Manafort's phone?" Actually, yes I do. I think the law enforcement professionals that act on FISA approved warrants do their best to stay within the bounds of that which is permitted by the warrant.

That being said the whole idea of secret courts is appalling to me. The trashing of the Fourth Amendment after 9/11 was a crime. The representatives that voted for those laws violated their oaths to defend the Constitution of the United States.
They knew damn good and well, at the very least there would be partial conversations of Pres Elect in there

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
True, aside from taking up arms, there is very little one can do about
What is happening these days is about the same way things happened before the start of the French Revolution. Sad to think that something like that (a revolution) may be the ultimate and only way to 'fix' things.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You may think that, but it's an incredibly naïve line of thought. :(

They knew damn good and well, at the very least there would be partial conversations of Pres Elect in there

You're wiretapping the Trump campaign manager in Trump Tower during the time that Trump is the GOP nominee and post election. You know very well you're going to hear campaign related business and transition business. Let's not forget the leaks that came out of this "investigation". This thing couldn't smell more rotten if it died on the beach a week ago. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom