Trump is tired of Iran playing chicken with US ships

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m not saying it’s a hoax. There’s obvious evidence of harassment. Ten feet away? Show me that. It’s a gross exaggeration. Trust the Navy to handle that shi+.
All I was trying to say in my first post is that if you want war with Iran this week you’re probably going to be disappointed. If you don’t want a war with Iran, you can probably relax. Sheesh. Have a drink. Kiss your girl. Watch a movie.

Last edited:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've read some stuff about what the Navy is saying about this, and they aren't directly challenging anybodys depth perception, but they're going to just pretty much carry on.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not saying it’s a hoax. There’s obvious evidence of harassment. Ten feet away? Show me that. It’s a gross exaggeration. Trust the Navy to handle that shi+.
All I was trying to say in my first post is that if you want war with Iran this week you’re probably going to be disappointed. If you don’t want a war with Iran, you can probably relax. Sheesh. Have a drink. Kiss your girl. Watch a movie.
So your saying the Navy was lying because they want to go to war? That's the context of your reply. You basically ignored the reference to the USS Cole that had 17 sailors killed and 37 injured while the almost exact situation occurred with the Naval ships in the recent incident.
Foreign boats coming too close to our naval ships.
Taking those harassment boats out is a defensive measure, not an offensive act to start a war. We have a historical precedent to prove that with a small boat causing damage and death to the USS Cole by the same government.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did not say that the Navy was lying. I did imply that someone else was exaggerating about this particular situation, but I didn't say whom, and I didn't speculate on his reasons for doing so.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did not say that the Navy was lying. I did imply that someone else was exaggerating about this particular situation, but I didn't say whom, and I didn't speculate on his reasons for doing so.
Who was it exaggerating?
You have painted yourself into a hole, and I'm not letting you out of it.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
This... says it all.

The incident last week came one day after Iranian gunmen stormed a Hong Kong-flagged tanker in the Strait of Hormuz before quickly leaving when they learned the vessel was from China.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look. The United States Navy doesn't change the rules of engagement based on a tweet. They know what the rules are and if Trump wants to change them, then let him change them. He's blowing off steam. Maybe he'll change them tomorrow. Chances are he'll have another butterfly to chase.
Who was it exaggerating?
You have painted yourself into a hole, and I'm not letting you out of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom