US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In stunning testimony, McInerney stated his sources have told him U.S. Army Special Forces, possibly the famed Delta Force, raided the CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany. 5 soldiers were killed in the ensuing firefight, as well as one CIA paramilitary. The CIA personnel were allegedly flown in from Afghanistan for security, according to reports.

Subsequent review of the secured servers yielded proof that China, Iran, and Russia were involved in the attempted coup against President Donald Trump, who will be shown to have won an overwhelming victory for the American people, McInerney revealed.

https://creativedestructionmedia.co...-operation-5-soldiers-killed-servers-secured/

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats some serious stuff
And I knew it was coming, just glad to see it was fast relatively. Or I knew about Germany, Iran and China but didnt know how it would play out but knew it had too.
Enough proof @SMS ?

Last edited:

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Article was limited in info. Does it say the CIA was protecting a server farm that held data of mass election corruption and the Special Forces wnet in and tried to secure the data? SF and one CIA dieded in the fighting? I see nothing on the news about it yet. Trying to understand how the Russians, Iranians and Chicoms are apart of it. Can someone smarter than me explain the info currently available? Thanks

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see the Sunday morning talking heads take on this if they even acknowledge it at all.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Article was limited in info. Does it say the CIA was protecting a server farm that held data of mass election corruption and the Special Forces wnet in and tried to secure the data? SF and one CIA dieded in the fighting? I see nothing on the news about it yet. Trying to understand how the Russians, Iranians and Chicoms are apart of it. Can someone smarter than me explain the info currently available? Thanks
Weeks ago OAN reported there were many voting machines tied into internet and the key states all stopped counting for 90 minutes while a supposed software upgrade was downloaded. They reported that these machines were dumping information into Germany, and that Iran and China were suspected of being involved. Russia was never mentioned I dont think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom