Trump just lost the last of his non-window licking supporters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

i.imgur.com_gxjytn5.png

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ooooo....we have an angry window licker.

How many different ways can I tell you that I think that Palin is an idiot? I would vote "D" before voting for that twit.
So you would vote for Hillary over Palin?? You should just stop voting with a comment like that. She may not be the brightest woman there is but at least she isn't anti America like Hilary and all the other democrats. I like Cruz. I don't understand why more people don't. He actually had stood up for the constitution. Isn't that what we want? Or do we want another puppet to get elected? I don't see how Palin backing trump hurts Cruz is Iowa. I don't really care who wins as long as they do what they are supposed to do. But that will probably never happen. I have a feeling with how many dumb and lazy people there are in this country that we are on the verge of collapse.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How are the republicans more "American" than "all the other democrats"?

I like Cruz. I don't understand why more people don't

I'm way left of Cruz obviously but I can tell you why Trump is bigger.

Republicans voters just get older, angrier, and dumber. They don't want to talk politics. They want Trump to call people ugly and yell at cameramen.* They want stupid sound bites from people who talk like them. Anyone else can't be trusted. Cruz is a pretty decent politician. At least for modern times. The GOP is moving away from that for more of a pop star vibe. He's also hurt a little by his extremism, but the success of Trump shows that's not enough to kill a candidate.

*source: attended Trump rally yesterday. I saw Santorum and Gingrich speak to much smaller crowds. Why? They don't sound like Trump.

I think the next Republican front runner will be a foul-mouthed Rap-Country star that wears bedazzled jeans and a rolled-bill rebel flag ballcap around. People will love him. That's the direction the right is headed.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you would vote for Hillary over Palin?? You should just stop voting with a comment like that. She may not be the brightest woman there is but at least she isn't anti America like Hilary and all the other democrats. I like Cruz. I don't understand why more people don't. He actually had stood up for the constitution. Isn't that what we want? Or do we want another puppet to get elected? I don't see how Palin backing trump hurts Cruz is Iowa. I don't really care who wins as long as they do what they are supposed to do. But that will probably never happen. I have a feeling with how many dumb and lazy people there are in this country that we are on the verge of collapse.

You convinced me. I will quit voting.

Cruz is not likable by moderates, which most Americans are, because he is just as extreme as Obama.

Latest posts

Top Bottom