Trump just lost the last of his non-window licking supporters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There seems to be quite a few more younger libs on this forum than what I remember in the past. What happened to the good ole days where men were "men" and women were "gals" and we called...nevermind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What happened to the good ole days where men were "men" and women were "gals" and we called...nevermind.

I dunno. Ask all the girly-man republicans. Mitt Romney's wife equates riding a bicycle through France in a cheap suit to serving in Vietnam and he was the best you guys could do last time. Boehner never stopped crying. Now you've got a whiny orange yankee pusssy with a stupid combover in the lead?

I think we need to be asking the right what happened to manly men. Even I could kick most every Republican politician's ass except for Paul Ryan. LOL. And many republicans hate Paul Ryan.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where's the Libs?

Are you making a logical leap that if we don't support Trump or the current crop of republicans that we are Libs and not men? If you are, you are dead wrong.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dunno. Ask all the girly-man republicans. Mitt Romney's wife equates riding a bicycle through France in a cheap suit to serving in Vietnam and he was the best you guys could do last time. Boehner never stopped crying. Now you've got a whiny orange yankee pusssy with a stupid combover in the lead?

I think we need to be asking the right what happened to manly men. Even I could kick most every Republican politician's ass except for Paul Ryan. LOL. And many republicans hate Paul Ryan.

I'd settle for a good old Democrat like Andy Jackson about now. Wonder what he'd say about this current crop of limp-wristed candidates, R and D?

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why I think the Democratic party will win the next presidential election, again. Not because more Democrats will vote for their favorite nomination but because fewer Republicans will vote for any nomination, again.

Many of the intelligent people in the US are fed up with the “establishment” of both parties and the choices we are given for candidates, but particularly those offered by the Republican establishment and will refuse to vote for anyone that is not “their” specific favorite candidate.

Republicans are fed up with the Politicians and Lawyers running our country into the ground. Some might vote for Trump because of that, but if he is the RNC nomination, some do not like the fact that he is not politically correct even though he has done what was needed to be a successful businessman and has made a lot money hiring the right people to advise him and firing the incompetents to employ the best of the best. He not a politician, he is a businessman. It seems many people are afraid of that with the snide remarks and “lack of experience” comments I read. I wonder what the largest business in the world is and what type of person should run it? I guess we have had “experts” in the past?

Disastrously, many of the Republicans available to vote will do so only under certain conditions.

1/3 of the voters supporting Donald Trump are fed up with the establishment and will refuse to vote for anyone else unless Trump wins the RNC nomination.

1/3 of the voters supporting Ted Cruz are fed up and will refuse to vote for anyone unless Cruz wins the RNC nomination.

1/3 of the voters supporting Marcio Rubio are fed up and will refuse to vote for anyone unless Rubio wins the RNC nomination.

1/3 of the voters supporting Rand Paul are fed up and will refuse to vote for anyone unless Paul wins the RNC nomination.

ETC for the other candidates, look at the comments from the Bush supporters for example, they seen to be the most hostile toward consider voting for anyone else.

Republicans in general seem to have a very hard time voting for any candidate that does not meet %100 of their views and are perfectly willing to let the Democratic party win by default again just like the last two elections.

While some of the Democrats are not particularly happy with their establishment choices, I think most union members, most government employees, and most people on government assistance will show up in force to pull the lever for anyone with a “D” beside their name, whether it be Clinton, Sanders, or Biden.

Latest posts

Top Bottom