Trump leads in polls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's not me.
I admit I was skeptical of Trump before but Rick flipped me into an enthusiastic Trump supporter. :)

Like the article I posted earlier, I don't think is the best choice. But he's obviously got the biggest set and I really think that's what we've needed for some time now. I just saw a new term for moderate conservatives. The term is "cuckservative". Bwahahah! How true and ironic! Trump ain't that for sure...

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Like the article I posted earlier, I don't think is the best choice. But he's obviously got the biggest set and I really think that's what we've needed for some time now. I just saw a new term for moderate conservatives. The term is "cuckservative". Bwahahah! How true and ironic! Trump ain't that for sure...

Trump: Now or at one time.

For a one time 14% tax on rich.
For assault weapon ban, waiting period.
Pro choice.
Social Security not an entitlement. It's a debt that should be paid.
Married 3 times, twice divorced.
Unions fight for pay; managers fight for less; consumers win.
For universal health care.
Ban soft money.
Legalize drugs

Conservative?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's not me.
I admit I was skeptical of Trump before but Rick flipped me into an enthusiastic Trump supporter. :)

Good, that proves I am on the right track, and I do not talk **** about Soros, I state facts. Most of the stuff the libs put out about the Koch brothers are lies. They claimed the Koch Brothers were pushing for Keystone, a lie. Keystone if approved will cost them a lot of money. The libs claim the Koch Brothers want to strip the environment but they have several awards and have been recognized by several envio groups. The libs claim the Koch Brothers hate the unions but their union employees rate them highly. etc, etc, etc.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of the stuff the libs put out about the Koch brothers are lies.

Lefty politicians cite the Koch Brothers to play to their base and raise funds. Focus groups show them that this works. There are a handful of names/phrases that make Leftists crazy and start writing checks--Koch Brothers, Rush Limbaugh, Dick Cheney, War on Women, etc..

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good, that proves I am on the right track, and I do not talk **** about Soros, I state facts. Most of the stuff the libs put out about the Koch brothers are lies. They claimed the Koch Brothers were pushing for Keystone, a lie. Keystone if approved will cost them a lot of money. The libs claim the Koch Brothers want to strip the environment but they have several awards and have been recognized by several envio groups. The libs claim the Koch Brothers hate the unions but their union employees rate them highly. etc, etc, etc.
i2.cdn.turner.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_150401135040_donald_trump_gallery_8_super_169.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom