Trump leads in polls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Y'all know I sincerely believe that the (D)s and the (R)s are bought and paid for by the same people. I don't know if Trump is too, but it is dam good theater. That Levin chap keeps talking about a constitutional convention. I would like to add an amendment that the office of president be decided, not by the electoral college, but by a grand melee. Pay-Per-View. The proceeds could be used to shore up Social Security.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y'all know I sincerely believe that the (D)s and the (R)s are bought and paid for by the same people. I don't know if Trump is too, but it is dam good theater. That Levin chap keeps talking about a constitutional convention. I would like to add an amendment that the office of president be decided, not by the electoral college, but by a grand melee. Pay-Per-View. The proceeds could be used to shore up Social Security.

Now that would be good PPV! I'd buy that reality program!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Not so much, they are bought and paid for by different rich people. Trump just wants to cut out the middle man and be his own corrupt politician. Hey why pay someone else when you can keep your own money and get others to give your theirs too?

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.telegraph.co.uk_multimedia_archive_00681_trumphotel_donaldtr_681810n.jpg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's pissed off the right a whole lot more than the left. He's a god-send to the left. He's got the right in a right ol cluster-f**k.

Not really. What he's doing, whether he's intended to or not is showing that the so-called "right" HAS BEEN in a cluster f**k for a long time now. They've been trying to out dimocrat the dimocrats and that's a retarded way to try to win.

Latest posts

Top Bottom