Trump leads in polls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to think this too but I dont think so at this moment. The GOP is running scared. They have lost control.

They all better be scared. We ran "royalty" out of this country once, and we can do it again. If anyone wants to cut welfare, I know where to find 535 America-hating deadbeats who need to be slapped off the government teat.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What we have been doing over the past 20 years with both the Republican and the Democratic parties has not been working. Look at where we are now, the blatant laughing stock of the world. Most other countries are not even polite enough to hide their amusement at the stupidity of our leadership.

The US is the biggest business in the world. We have had many politicians over the past 20 years who are egomaniacs promoting their own personal agendas, manipulating the system for their own personal gain rather than for the general good of the people, both having so many strings attached from their donators to get elected they loose any common sense of what is good for our country as a whole. Most of them have had virtually no business background, and they are running the business of our country.

The TEA party was a spike of views of many middle class Americans and was quenched in every way possible. I have not cared much for Trump in the past, but I have wonder what a business man would do if he walked into a bankrupt company like the USA and started taking names and kicking ass, firing the deadbeats, while following an untwisted original meaning of the constitution. He is talking about what is wrong, and we are going to do to bring it back to life if he were to be in charge. Seems like this is what is going on to me.

The entire Republican party is going to have a very hard time with him whether they like him or not. Some Democrats seem to be listening to him also. To me Trump does not seem to be "politically" pandering to either party, just stating the facts, and starting to state what he would do as solutions.

It will be interesting to see how it shakes out.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The next president of the United States has already been decided and we'll find out when Dominion Voting Systems finishes cooking the numbers. If Donald Trump truly poses a threat to this system, he'll have an "accident" in plenty of time for jeb to ooze into "first".
I have a feeling that you are right. And most voters in this country are so dumb that they will vote in some idiot like always. I have defended trump in the past but the more I look into his past makes me feel uneasy about him. He has switched political parties over 5 times. And supported Hilary and Obama both. I am leaning towards Cruz. I think he is a pretty good guy. He says things that piss other republicans off. All the other candidates except for trump are too scared to say something that is true. We need someone who will shake things up. If we get another puppet our country is done.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a feeling that you are right. And most voters in this country are so dumb that they will vote in some idiot like always. I have defended trump in the past but the more I look into his past makes me feel uneasy about him. He has switched political parties over 5 times. And supported Hilary and Obama both. I am leaning towards Cruz. I think he is a pretty good guy. He says things that piss other republicans off. All the other candidates except for trump are too scared to say something that is true. We need someone who will shake things up. If we get another puppet our country is done.

IF, Cruz could claw his way to the top, I'd support him. His biggest issue is that he never has fun with it, which makes him less appealing. Every time Cruz rails against the machine, people look at him and say, "Why's he so angry?". When Trump does it, they yell "Yeah!". The difference is HOW Trump does it. Like it or not, Trump brings the entertainment value. He's standing in the center of the arena with his arms raised asking "Are you not entertained?!!!”

Cruz should be studying Trump and learning to temper his fire with a little relatability.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IF, Cruz could claw his way to the top, I'd support him. His biggest issue is that he never has fun with it, which makes him less appealing. Every time Cruz rails against the machine, people look at him and say, "Why's he so angry?". When Trump does it, they yell "Yeah!". The difference is HOW Trump does it. Like it or not, Trump brings the entertainment value. He's standing in the center of the arena with his arms raised asking "Are you not entertained?!!!”

Cruz should be studying Trump and learning to temper his fire with a little relatability.

Funny, I had this exact conversation with my SIL just last night. Isn't it odd that Trump, Cruz, Carson and Fiorina are almost on the same exact page? But look at at the contrast in polling and what people think of them. It's all in the way they convey the message.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you see how he completely dominated that press conference? When other candidates are interrupted rudely, they freeze up. When Jorge Ramos interrupted rudely, cutting to the head of the line so to speak, Trump said, "SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN!!!"
Yes I did see it but he didn't tell him to shut up that I recall, he said sit down. And he did not raise his voice. He handled it perfectly and won. I'm dam sure liking his approach.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, yes he did too. When Ramos didn't shut up, Trump to him to "Go back to Univision!" But I think Ramos was rude, and imposing. Trump handled that like he would have at a Corporate meeting.
Yes, I heard the whole thing. He never cussed and never raised his voice. So no, be didnt.
Your hearing comprehension is off.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom