Trump leads in polls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ben Carson has pulled even with Trump in Iowa.

Meanwhile, Jeb is lagging so far down in the polls that it's looking like W was the smart brother.
I really thought he would float longer than this.

Saw that today. Good for Ben!
At the same time, I have to agree with Trump that Jeb is lacking the enthusiasm it takes to run for office. Every time I watch him he looks like he is depressed.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Passing State rules on a federal election? I understood they simply were not going to support him unless he signed?
The primaries and caucuses are run by the states parties, even tho its a federal office election.
That's why some states have caucuses and others have primaries.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Uh Oh

Carson has tied Trump in the latest CBS poll.
The difference between the two is withing the margin of error.

It seems many MSM sources initially were foaming at the mouth to report that he was at the top of the polls, believing it would be a blow to the Republicans. Now that it's kind of backfired you see minute by minute account of who is "catching up" with him. Interesting times we live in.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems many MSM sources initially were foaming at the mouth to report that he was at the top of the polls, believing it would be a blow to the Republicans. Now that it's kind of backfired you see minute by minute account of who is "catching up" with him. Interesting times we live in.
I think most of them are still in luv with Trump because he's great for ratings.
For sure CNN is pumping him up in front of their debate tomorrow night.:popcorn:

Latest posts

Top Bottom