Truth or Fiction?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WacosSon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It did really happen but who knows where it happened. The email I got said it happened in Montana, I've also heard about every Rocky Mountain state, Oregon, and British Columbia. Couldn't find anything on Snopes. The mystery may never be solved.

Without even reading your post first, as someone who has spent ALOT of time in Montana, this looks EXACTLY like montana to me, and that kind of behavior would not surprise me up there.

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been in that area between Tulsa and Bartlesville a zillion times. Never saw a pine forest in that location.
Kind of like the mountain lion pics from Woodward a year or so back where the lion was at the back door of a house.
That scenerio happened in every state of the union by the time all the emails went around.
Easy to attach some text to some pics.

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do believe there are aspen's in parts of Oregon, northern California, Washington, and Nevada also. But, does anybody really care where it happened? They are cool pics, be nice to be armed with a camera when something cool happens with the wildlife.

Latest posts

Top Bottom