TSA is a joke...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As others have already said TSA is by no means a direct action security force. Simply there to operate inspection equipment and inspect people/their belongings. If anything tragic happened anywhere you'd see TSA running the same direction as everyone else while the real police swim through the herds of people to get to the incident.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I get that they aren't there to be "enforcement", but there were no LEOs around either.

Airports have the option to place LEO's at the security checkpoint and get repaid through a reimbursement agreement with TSA, or they can opt for flexible response times, which are dictated in their security program. Not all LEO's at airports are uniformed either.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i love feeling superior!!! in fact all these people that are working for TSA need to quit and take unemployment checks... i mean i hate it when people work for a living, i mean what losers...

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never found any of the TSA members to be a joke. Most I have met take their job very seriously. What I find a joke is all the business owners and managers in Oklahoma that continue to hire illegal aliens. It undermines our whole economy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom