Tulsa Arby’s slaying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was across the street at Dominos when the guy came crashing into Walmart, that's where I grocery shop sometimes and had just got a prescription in the drivethru… shot placement... :)

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cover gives protection from bullets, fragments of exploding rounds, flame, nuclear effects, and biological and chemical agents. Cover can also conceal you from enemy observation. Cover can be natural or man-made.
Concealment is anything that hides you from enemy observation. Concealment does not protect you from enemy fire. Do not think that you are protected from the enemy's fire just because you are concealed. Concealment, like cover, can also be natural or man-made.

Ethan N

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand concealment doesn’t protect from fire, but supposedly in analysis of defensive shootings bad guys almost never shoot through concealment. That’s what I was referring to. Not saying they couldn’t, just that they don’t (usually).

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A couple of us were talking about this at lunch. I have no way of knowing if this is true, but the name "Arby's " was explained as RB's, Roast Beefs. May not be true, but it sounds good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom