Tulsa Area Body Shops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HVYCHVY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wagon got backed into today, so I was looking for recomendations on good bodyshops. She hit the rear quarter so it would involve pulling the dents instead of changing body panels. I filled out an accident report and will make a copy, then send it in.

I planned of going by at least one dealership for the high quote, and the shop across from Speedway since it's by where I work.

How does State Farm treat folks that have claims against them? USAA told me I could file a claim with SF, or they would fix the car, then file against SF.
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v124_Chvelle_Picture002_1.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v124_Chvelle_Picture003_1.jpg

RyanN

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Collision Centers of Tulsa. Only used them once, but had very good service, frequent updates (asked them for weekly updates - daily was too frequent). The work they did was flawless.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Positive Discontent here on the board is awesome but he is usually backed up.

Glenpool collision has my vote! I have heard of many satisfied customers with them!

I have used A-1 Autobody in Broken Arrow with awesome results

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
State farm does extremely well from both sides of their service, but wait until you get a claim number to get it fixed.

We have them as an insurer, had to use my insurance a couple of times and my son let his door slam into a ladies car once, I left her a note with my information she called state farm they called me for my statement and her car was in the body shop in 2 days time.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hourglass at Harvard

At Harvard and the BA that is. Not sure what happened there...

No, worst experience I have ever had with a body shop, 9 trips for them to fix the car and I finally took it somewhere else and paid out of pocket to have it done right.

"We make it look like new" is actually "We screw it up for you", I can go on and on about the shoddy, half assed work these guys did, the owner even "personally supervised" the project and they couldn't get it right.

LJ does great work, if you don't use him I would suggest Barron and Hart.

Latest posts

Top Bottom