Tulsa Arms Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the big Tulsa Arms Show is coming up.
Nobody has mentioned it yet this time,
Who all is going?

This time I am going on Sunday. Only thing is I won't have much money to take, I've been spending quite a bit on my 57 Chevy pickup. (Want to get that thing finished)

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be taking my son for his first time. A guy from work is planning to take his son also. Personally I never really see much I can't live without. I like my stuff NIB usually without anyone ever touching it. I have the OCD like that. Also one year I bought some ammo then come home to find out its all questionable batches. YEA!

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My gf and I will be going Saturday, but not to buy or sell, thanks to my plans of fitting out my shop with woodworking and metalworking equipment. That stuff can be expensive!

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got advanced tickets yesterday for my two sons and myself. I'll be there both days. Looking for just general stuff - parts, mags, maybe ammo if I find some cheap. But I always seem to come toting home something I didn't go looking for, typically a rifle of some sort. I'm trying to thin some out at home, but it's still always cool to drag something new home anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom