Tulsa Eat N Shoot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok...anybody interested?
A buddy and I do "Guns and wings" on Tuesdays....go to USSA to shoot then Buffalo Wild Wings (half price wings on Tuesdays).
I could be talked into a different day/eatery and would likely continue our Tuesday ritual as well.
If youre a member there...its obviously paid for.
If not you can get in for half price with a member (we are...so it should only be $10 to shoot).

We mix up shooting....do steels (pistols) alot but also mix it up with a variety at the 50 (can do pistols or rifles and any distance) and occasionally 100. Depending on what everybody likes I can participate with anything from rimfire to long range. (USSA has out to 300, but would love to go beyond that if we got something set up).

So...lets hear it....who is in and willing to put forth some input?

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will also add I have a wide assortment of guns and love to share. Bring some ammo and try my stuff. Im not gonna list it all but if theres something you have wanted to try...post up and maybe a member who joins in will have one and we can shoot a variety of other stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom