Tulsa Friends of the N.R.A. banquet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This years banquet is coming up on Aug. 18th 2011 at the Double Tree hotel downtown. Tickets are $45.00 each and includes a pot roast dinner catered by the hotel. There will be a live auction, silent auction, and lots of games. All proceeds from this banquet goes to fund shooting activities and shooting sports for local youth groups like the boy scouts, 4-H clubs etc... If anyone would like tickets or would like to donate anything pease give me a call @ 918-695-3808 Thanks, D.Alan
I think there will be about 45 guns auctioned or given as prizes on the games along with other items. Call me with questions.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bump it up again, I know it is over a month away, But I want to give everyone plenty of time to make plans to attend.

Last edited:

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I also have tickets for a "Bakers Dozen" drawing, There are only 200 tickets sold and we will draw 13 names one at a time and let the ticket holder choose a gun from a the 13 guns. Those are $50.00 each and you don't have to be present to win, We will call you and give you your choices over the phone!. Give me a jingle and I will get you a ticket for that or for the banquet. Thanks for all who have purchased already!!
I am not sure yet what guns are in the Bakers Dozen drawing but It will be good stuff!

Latest posts

Top Bottom