River Country DU Banquet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

The River Country Chapter of Ducks Unlimited is having our annual Banquet on Saturday, October 11th at the Creek County Fairgrounds just outside of Tulsa. We are going to have tons of great items in our silent and live auction. We are also having a general raffle this year with tons of stuff, including decoys and guns!!! Register online before October 6th and you will be entered in our early bird drawing to win a Yeti cooler!

We are going to have over 10 guns at the event. As always, we will be having our unique mystery gun raffle with a shotgun valued at over 1k.

Our catered dinner this year is going to include a whole hog, chicken, brisket, all the fixins. Plenty of cold beverages to go around as well!

You can go to the following link and get your tickets online: http://www.ducks.org/oklahoma/events/35786/river-country-dinner-sapulpa/kellyville

You can also like our Facebook page to stay in the loop: https://www.facebook.com/pages/River-Country-Ducks-Unlimited/121324834606406

Also, if you have ever wanted to get involved with DU and have never had the opportunity, we are always looking for new committee members. It's all about the ducks and raising money for the habitat and projects. As an outdoorsman, it's a great way to give back and doesn't take a huge time commitment. If you're interested in getting involved, just let me know.

If you have any additional questions of would like to speak to me directly, my contact info is accessible through the link to the ticket order form.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Register today or tomorrow and get qualified for the early bird drawing to win a Yeti cooler. We will be giving away another Yeti along with 10 guns at the dinner.

Latest posts

Top Bottom