Tulsa Police Seek Man Who Exposed Himself Outside Restaurant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is the world coming to? I say that, but my own grandmother had a guy wait for her on the side of the road in the 60's in small town Oklahoma and flash her (and yes, she packed a Colt auto after the first time.)

Creepy sumbitch.

Posted: Mar 10, 2011 7:58 PM CST Updated: Mar 10, 2011 8:05 PM CST
The video shows the man walking back and forth in front of the drive-thru window.

Lori Fullbright, News On 6

TULSA, Oklahoma -- Tulsa Police have released video of a man who was exposing himself at the Sonic at 31st and Sheridan on March 3, 2011.

3/7/2011 Related Story: Tulsa Police Seek Man Who Exposed Himself Outside Restaurant

The News On 6 toned down the graphic nature of the video.

Officers believe the man is in his early 20's. The surveillance video shows him walking back and forth in front of the drive-thru window, where two women are working.

Police say crimes like this can escalate to worse crimes, like rape.

"This victim's a young girl. She has to work. She's worried now about walking out to her car or out of the business and rightfully so," said Detective Marnie Waller, Tulsa Police. "It's just a creepy, unsafe feeling."

If you know who he is, call Crime Stoppers at 918-596-COPS. You can remain anonymous.

http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=14230271

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the life of me, I just don't understand how some guy would get his jollies hanging his junk out for public view, unless said person was on a public nude beach(reference old thread about this):D

Seriously, this has to be a mental issue of some sort. Its not right.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the life of me, I just don't understand how some guy would get his jollies hanging his junk out for public view, unless said person was on a public nude beach(reference old thread about this):D

Seriously, this has to be a mental issue of some sort. Its not right.

I agree, there is some type of imbalance going on in there, the bad thing is, if he is not caught he will probably start raping, if he hasn't already.

thecoffin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I don't get is this got more airtime on the news then the shooting at walmart. Seeing that the guy did it prob to get some attention, now will likely do it again. But in the same I really don't get the big deal about nudity. I mean we all have mirrors and all that its not like its something we dont see.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My only problem with these sorts of facts is that it is too hard to separate these cases from the ones where the person is peeing around the corner and OOPS! Same charge either way unfortunately!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My only problem with these sorts of facts is that it is too hard to separate these cases from the ones where the person is peeing around the corner and OOPS! Same charge either way unfortunately!

There is a lot of truth in this. Several years ago a co-worker that is young and in the party part of his life, stopped on a dark street after midnight, to urinate. Some little old lady with insomnia was sitting on her front porch in the darkness, and turned him in. He got an indecent exposure charge. Fortunatly it was only a fine and porbation, and not have to register as a sex offender. Cost him lots of money.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But in the same I really don't get the big deal about nudity.

While I agree with that sentiment, this has nothing more to do with nudity than rape has to do with sex.

I'm sure anyone with a psych background could tell you that whippin' out your business in this manner is not exactly the behavior of a well adjusted individual.

I can tell you if I was a teenage girl, and some weird guy was playing his trombone outside the window of where I worked...I wouldn't be sleeping too well. That's insane behavior. There is a pretty big difference between what he did and some college kid streaking.

It's really not. I have this argument with a friend all the time.

"Dude...RidgeHunter...you know you can get charged with a sex crime for peeing outside?"

"Dude...RidgeHunter's friend...you know you're really dumb?"

First of all, if someone sees you peeing outside, you're an idiot and I really don't care about you. It's not that hard to do it out of the sight of others. Second of all, I believe that's just the default defense of of every pervert in the park with a present in his pants. "Oh officer...I was just taking a leak."

I P freely, and I'm not worried about it.

Gunrunner45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a lot of truth in this. Several years ago a co-worker that is young and in the party part of his life, stopped on a dark street after midnight, to urinate. Some little old lady with insomnia was sitting on her front porch in the darkness, and turned him in. He got an indecent exposure charge. Fortunatly it was only a fine and porbation, and not have to register as a sex offender. Cost him lots of money.

I used to work for an unnamed electric utility. We used to get calls from little old lady complaining about the linemen urinating in the substation, exposing themselves to her. The funny thing was this particular substation was out in the country and a good 1/2 mile from the nearest house. She had to be using the Hubble telescope to even see them.

Moral of the story. Never underestimate the eye sight of a little old lady.. I don't care how big a boy you are! LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom