Tulsa World endorses Democrat for the first time in 14 years

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That just blows my mind. Even if you support the Fair Tax, it's quite explicitly a regressive tax without the rebates; and as you mentioned, taxes the middle class the most (as % of their income) with the rebates.

Some of the stuff he's said about having a strong dollar, and the consequences thereof, are similarly cringeworthy.

But no one's going to get past "DEMMYCRAT'S TAKIN ARE GUNS" so

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
From his website:

That's pretty much what Obama's, Peolosi's and most democrats official stand on the 2nd Amendment is too.

For a website that's a pretty short and very generic stand. Strong indicator that he isn't really for it and certainly doesn't understand it.

Unlike you, with your ability to read his mind and know to the provebial "T" what he thinks and believes.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unlike you, with your ability to read his mind and know to the provebial "T" what he thinks and believes.

No one can know what a politcian believes when they post short and very generic stances that have no depth or foundation.

That forces one to guess.

If they don't want us to guess maybe they should take a bit of time and be a bit more specific and supply us with more information.

But of course if they did that imagine how many votes they'd lose if people knew what the weasels actually do stand for. Which is why they don't and why they do count on guys like you who will not draw conclusions from the limited information the weasels do diseminate.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I think if you will re-read the synopsis of my conversation with Mr. Olson vs. what his website says you will gain a better grasp on the point that Werewolf was making.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we should have a poll on how long people think it would take for Mr. Olson to turn into a Mike Synar once he got indoctrinated in beltway SOP? :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom