Twss burn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhino2u

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Felt I was burned by TWSS. I was in Missouri traveling and visiting family. Jumped on OSA site and saw a safe for sale last Saturday. I replied in post, " I will take safe if it is still for sale" 8-24-13, time 0307 pm. Was not able to return to site that Saturday. On Sunday, 8-25-13, morning returned to sight and saw TWSS had responded to me, 8-24-13 at 03:38 pm, " Gun safe is yours if you want it, when can you make to Owasso/Tulsa ? " Responded to that mail 10:11 am, Sunday, 8-25-13, with my phone number and that I would be traveling through Tulsa that day.
TWSS responded back to me Sunday at 12:03 that he already had someone else lined up for the safe. Since he had not heard back from me the previous night, and we did not have a "hard" deal set up.
I feel like TWSS had not allowed me a reasonable amount of time to respond. He had agreed to sale me safe after my post that I would "take" the safe.
My mistake was not sending pm or email , but at the time I did not know if it had already sold.
Next time I will send email, pm, snail mail, call nearest relative and neighbor to let them know my intentions. Thanks, feel free to comment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom