It's the little things: Henry Firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm...I wonder if they'll send me a free front sight hood to replace the one missing on my .22 Classic.
ruger replaced stuff that I lost when disassembling a pistol once. It is always worth calling and saying you lost it and would like to purchase one, and maybe they will give it to you.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I met Anthony Imperato the Henry CEO at Whittington Center. Heck of a nice guy. I gave him some cool wildlfe photos I had taken and he sent me a big box of Henry Swag, hats, shirts, mugs, stickers and catalog.
He was very open to chambering 454 Casull in the Steel models but did say chambering the 45/70 sized rifle in 460 S&W was being looked at but operating pressures were a concern. This was several years ago.

fishincoop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This 3-page review of Henry may have swayed me to go with Henry - I’ve been looking at 22 mag rifles. Thought about chasing down an older Winchester (mucho $), or a quality bolt action, but I do like levers…. Thanks for the Henry promo.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This 3-page review of Henry may have swayed me to go with Henry - I’ve been looking at 22 mag rifles. Thought about chasing down an older Winchester (mucho $), or a quality bolt action, but I do like levers…. Thanks for the Henry promo.

The Henry "Small Game Carbine" is fantastic. I have one in .22Mag and it's like the thing shoots laser guided bullets. They make a rifle version, too. But I like the Carbine.

Screenshot (348).png

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Henry "Small Game Carbine" is fantastic. I have one in .22Mag and it's like the thing shoots laser guided bullets. They make a rifle version, too. But I like the Carbine.

View attachment 413915
I agree the small game carbine is the only Henry I have. Mine is the standard 22LR, long, short. I love it. Had to order it as finding in stock anywhere was difficult.

Latest posts

Top Bottom