It's the little things: Henry Firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently picked up a used Henry Big Boy .44 Mag. It had a scope rail on it which I removed. It didn't have the receiver plug screws. I emailed Henry on Friday evening asking to purchase a set. Got a response this morning at 8:30 that said they were already in the mail.

It's a very small thing but it felt like it was the most important task of the day to the CS person at Henry from the way she responded to me. I appreciate that kind of service. That's why I own several Henry rifles and will likely buy more.

This is my official "Atta Girl" to:

Nydia Soto-Serrano
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service: (866) 200-2354

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How did they know your address?
2023_09_25_0se_Kleki.png

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently picked up a used Henry Big Boy .44 Mag. It had a scope rail on it which I removed. It didn't have the receiver plug screws. I emailed Henry on Friday evening asking to purchase a set. Got a response this morning at 8:30 that said they were already in the mail.

It's a very small thing but it felt like it was the most important task of the day to the CS person at Henry from the way she responded to me. I appreciate that kind of service. That's why I own several Henry rifles and will likely buy more.

This is my official "Atta Girl" to:

Nydia Soto-Serrano
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service: (866) 200-2354

The real question is , how the hell did you find a used Henry .44???? Good Lord it’s like looking for Bigfoot. Aaaaaaaaaaand enter the Bigfoot truthers lol

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The real question is , how the hell did you find a used Henry .44???? Good Lord it’s like looking for Bigfoot. Aaaaaaaaaaand enter the Bigfoot truthers lol

Riverbank Firearms in Ada. It's a nice shop and he's always got something I want.

Latest posts

Top Bottom