Tylan Wallace Is A Punk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My opinion is I refuse to watch sports any more for what they did at the beginning of the year to Gundy for wearing an OAN t-shirt and OU rolling out BLM patches on their uniforms...SNIPPED...at the end of the day our opinion means nothing. I just will not spend my money nor my time on it.

Im sure a big pocketed booster and Brother Burns laid down the law on Gundy in dealing with Chuba.

As to all the wokeness insignia, that came from the Big12 conference which likely got “guidance” from the NCAA. Wake Forest had Black Lives Matter on their helmets today in their game.

I’m going to keep watching but won’t spend a dime to do so or buy a single piece of gear or clothing until the nonsense stops. At least they are working hard in the gym and in practice, as long as that is occurring the lesson of hard work is there for those that will recognize it. When that goes away I’ll stop watching.

You should direct your displeasure to the NCAA, Big 12 and NFL instead of calling a coach out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's my take. I dont care what Tylan thought or wanted and i don't give a chit what deal Gundy and Tylan had prior ot the game I don't care what the excuse was. IMO, the only acceptable excuse for Tylan to sit out the second half was if something happend or was discussed at halftime and the decision was made then. Any decision made prior to halftime would be a bullchit and cowerdly decison.

If Tylan had concerns with his future and getting injured or whatever the flavor of excuse is they should be honest about it with the team and make it known. I understand the concern with injuries and thier future but that is the risk you take when you play a sport and are part of a team.

I say all this because if you had watched the bowl game you saw #80, Brennn Presley, who palyed about one down of play all season come out in this bowl game and absolutely killed it. He had an incredible game and is something he will rememeber for the rest of his life as well as make a name for himself to the coaching staff. If there was a backroom deal made with Tylan and the coaching staff that means Tylan took the spot of another receiver who hadn't much play time all season and was not given the chance to shine like Brennan did. He took the potential spotlight from a team player.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's my take. I dont care what Tylan thought or wanted and i don't give a chit what deal Gundy and Tylan had prior ot the game I don't care what the excuse was. IMO, the only acceptable excuse for Tylan to sit out the second half was if something happend or was discussed at halftime and the decision was made then. Any decision made prior to halftime would be a bullchit and cowerdly decison.

If Tylan had concerns with his future and getting injured or whatever the flavor of excuse is they should be honest about it with the team and make it known. I understand the concern with injuries and thier future but that is the risk you take when you play a sport and are part of a team.

I say all this because if you had watched the bowl game you saw #80, Brennn Presley, who palyed about one down of play all season come out in this bowl game and absolutely killed it. He had an incredible game and is something he will rememeber for the rest of his life as well as make a name for himself to the coaching staff. If there was a backroom deal made with Tylan and the coaching staff that means Tylan took the spot of another receiver who hadn't much play time all season and was not given the chance to shine like Brennan did. He took the potential spotlight from a team player.
Great point!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You’ve never heard of him but yet you felt the need to chime in? No wonder you have over 15k posts of mostly drivel. [emoji23]. I never heard of him either but he must be a punk if he is in sports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom